7-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are sure you’ll be delighted with your purchase but for some reason you aren’t, we offer a 7-day 100% money back guarantee.
- You must have informed us within 7-days of receiving the artwork of your wish to return.
- For interstate and International customers, return shipping cost will be deducted from the refund if handled by us.
- The artwork is returned in the same condition as when it was delivered (excluding delivery damage, see below).
- The artwork must be returned within one calendar month for interstate deliveries, and three months for international deliveries. We understand there may be some exceptions, and we will endeavour to work this out with you.
- The refund shall only be issued on receipt of the artwork in original condition.
Refunds & Repairs On Goods Damaged In Transit Or By Us
We take the utmost care to ensure artwork is damage free when it leaves our hands for yours, but if we've missed something or during transport the artwork has received repairable damage we'll issue a refund. All we ask is proof of damage (usually a photograph) and any visible damage to the protective wrapping on its arrival.
In some circumstances, the damage is repairable (a stretcher has cracked, but the canvas is still intact, or a frame has been cracked or dented) and we'll endeavour to resolve the issue in your local region where possible.
- Where a frame has natural deformities, or burrs it is not considered a defect or has been selected for the deformities, this is considered a feature of the artwork, and is not subject to refund or repair.
Shipping within Australia
Shipping is free to anywhere within Australia. We take great care to ensure your purchased artwork is protected throughout all stages of handling by using specialist art movers and shipping with full insurance protection. We arrange shipping as soon as your order is placed so you can enjoy the artwork in your home as soon as possible, and most artworks can arrive to you between 7 and 10 business days. However, some artworks are located in regional areas with limited access to courier logistics. For this reason, artworks may take up to 4 weeks to arrive to you depending on transport routes and schedules between regional Australian centres.
All artworks can be carefully packaged and sent by trusted shipping companies to anywhere in the world. Please be aware shipping prices and times depend on the size, weight and destination of the artwork. Simply enquire about shipping to your location for an obligation-free quote on price and times and we will attempt to find the best value option while ensuring the artwork will arrive in its destination promptly and in tact. All shipping prices will include insurance. If you are simply in love with an artwork, feel free to purchase it now, and we will arrange the shipping to your location and send you an invoice for the amount.