7-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are sure you’ll be delighted with your purchase but for some reason you aren’t, we offer a 7-day 100% money back guarantee.
- You must have informed us within 7-days of receiving the artwork of your wish to return.
- For interstate and International customers, return shipping cost will be deducted from the refund if handled by us.
- The artwork is returned in the same condition as when it was delivered (excluding delivery damage, see below).
- The artwork must be returned within one calendar month for interstate deliveries, and three months for international deliveries. We understand there may be some exceptions, and we will endeavour to work this out with you.
- The refund shall only be issued on receipt of the artwork in original condition.
Refunds & Repairs On Goods Damaged In Transit Or By Us
We take the utmost care to ensure artwork is damage free when it leaves our hands for yours, but if we've missed something or during transport the artwork has received repairable damage we'll issue a refund. All we ask is proof of damage (usually a photograph) and any visible damage to the protective wrapping on its arrival.
In some circumstances, the damage is repairable (a stretcher has cracked, but the canvas is still intact, or a frame has been cracked or dented) and we'll endeavour to resolve the issue in your local region where possible.
- Where a frame has natural deformities, or burrs it is not considered a defect or has been selected for the deformities, this is considered a feature of the artwork, and is not subject to refund or repair.
Shipping and Handling
At Vernissage Art, we take great care to ensure your investment is protected throughout all stages of handling, so you can enjoy the artwork in your home as soon as possible.
We use specialist art movers between Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane who only transport artwork between these major destinations. They're familiar with the process of transporting artwork, and have increased reliability over regular transport. They depart Melbourne once every two weeks, and pending payment we'll ensure your work is booked in as soon as possible.
Between other major cities, we rely on existing logistic infrastructure in place. As such additional care is taken to ensure each item is wrapped and protected for the journey.
All shipments are insured against loss and damage.
There are many unknowns when it comes to international shipping. Artwork by it's very nature is irregular in sizes and weights, as such costs to ship can be extremely high to some regions. If you are overseas, please feel free to contact by email to arrange shipping costs for any destination. We will attempt to find the best value option while ensuring the artwork will arrive in it's destination in tact. All shipping prices will include insurance. If you're simply in love with an artwork, feel free to purchase it now, and we'll arrange an additional purchase for shipping after a price has been determined. This will lock the purchase in, and guarantee the artwork is yours.